Linggo, Abril 6, 2014

Reasons why i want to visit Japan..
BY: LEN ^_^

Japan is a wonderful country.I love Japan's culture and how traditional aspects meet the modern parts of today.I still remember when my brother introduced me to Japan through anime and manga.I really love Japanese music .I'd love to go to Japan to see my favorite bands live and i wanna go to karaoke bars there too :D .Aside from that i really love the rich history of Japan.

I want to visit some traditional temples and shrines.



I want to see the beautiful Cherry blossoms in Spring.



I also tend to find Japanese guys are attractive. LOLJK :D



Sushi-Did I mention I like sushi?I'm really obsessed with sushi! haha :3


Karaoke <3


Mt.Fuji-I've always wanted to climb this mountain and see the sunrise.




Manga and anime.


Japanese Fashion.


Japan's bullet train.


Shopping.There are so many cute and wonderful things a person can buy in Japan.There's so much cute stuffs everywhere!! ~










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento