Linggo, Abril 6, 2014

My life list
BY LEN
So I’ve seen a lot of blogs where people write bucket lists and I thought, ‘Oh I’m going to write one of them.’So here's the list of everything I want to do in my life or should i say Stuff I Want to Do Before I Die. ^_^

1.Finish School
2.Go to a university
3.Visit every continent
4.Explore Japan
5.Visit London
6.Go up the Eiffel Tower
7.Go to New York
8.Visit Mt.Fuji
9.Ride a camel in the desert ^_^ haha
10.Take a road trip across the U.S
11.Go in a hot air balloon
12.Take a vacation by myself
13.Watch sunrise at the beach
14.Buy a house and decorate it the exact way i want
15.Buy my mom something she wouldn't buy herself
16.Find a charity and support it financially
17.Meet a celebrity
18.Visit Las Vegas
19.Surprise my Dad with a Ferrari on his Birthday
20.Stay awake all night and see the sunrise
21.Date someone famous
22.Meet One Direction and 5SOS ðŸ˜‚😂😂 especially Calum Hood 💘  
23.Take a trip with my brother and sister
24.Go on an African Safari and see Lions
25.Shopping in Paris
26.Sky Dive
27.Spend a night in a haunted house
28.Go on a road trip with my friends across the country
29.See the Northern Lights
30.Kiss in the rain
31.Marry my true love
32.Build my kids a tree house
33.Visit all 50 states
34.Swim in a crystal clear water in Maldives
35.Snowboard in New Zealand
36.I want to see cherry blossoms when they are in bloom
37.Buy a nice camera and take photos
38.Complete this list.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento